Monday, March 22, 2010

Still Awake! Story of my life...

Since I'm still awake...wouldn't it be appropriate to use this time wisely and add some more ear candy? I thought so... so let's start with a Dirty Electro Track by,


Mr. Groove ft. Dawn Joseph
Mr. Groove ft. Dawn Joseph - Sometimes Your Better Not Knowing (Dave Ramone vs Thomas Gold Remix)

Dirty w/Vocals

Came across this photo???























Girls who ride on the back of motorbikes are always crazy and
confident because they’re always having their clits stimulated...
nice matching top!! 

DUDE I WANT ONE!!!!



































RAW BIZ!!






















Deadmau5 Remix of Calvin Harris - I'm not alone... For you Kenny!!
Listen through its entirety... very well made!! Very smooth, sexy
 



Sax Bomb
Sax Bomb - Scotty Remix
DA BOMB!! BANGER!! Hard Electro

1 comment:

Electrothriller said...

I really, really want that wallet!!! So my style errr...