Friday, March 19, 2010

Jam of The Day...

Hello and welcome to my first blog. The track listed below is the first to be uploaded. I will attempt to update my blog daily with down loadable music for your listening pleasure. So here is the first track *drum roll please"...

Sound Of Soho
Sound Of Soho - Take My Love (Sunfreakz Remix)

Artist: SOUND OF SOHO
Title: Take My Love
Label: Heartbreaker
Format: 320 mp3 download
Released: 2 Feb, 2010
Genre: House



Xinobi

COOL VIDEO :)
 


Cassette Kids
Cassette Kids - Spin (Russ Chimes Big House Remix) - the 'Big House Remix' by London's electro remix whiz Russ Chimes which is a DJ must-have and the perfect track to get you hyped up for your weekend antics, WHOOT WHOOT! 

Artist: Cassette Kids
Song: Spin (Russ Chimes Big House Remix)
BPM: 128
Genre: Electro House





No comments: